The lady's high waist edition in blue of the Rokker Rokkertech jeans uses the same single layer formula as the original men's version but features a higher waist and slimmer leg. Rokker have pushed the boundaries of what is possible in terms of rider safety with single layer technology, meaning they can give their denim an authentic fashion fit and feel.
These jeans are constructed from ultra-high-molecular-weight-polyethylene, otherwise known as 'UHMWPE', with fibres twice the strength of steel. The cotton is woven around these UHMWPE cores, allowing Rokker to successfully make a single-layered jean that boasts some seriously impressive abrasion resistance and slide times.
These jeans are lighter, more comfortable and still stronger than most comparable protective jeans on the market. Making them an ideal fit for all-day use, even after you park the bike.
Incorporated knee and hip armour pockets allow armour to be slotted in increased impact protection. The jeans come with D3O Knee protectors. Hip armour is also available separately.
- Highly abrasion resistant single layer motorcycle jeans in 5-pocket style
- CE Level A
- Breathable: No sweating even in hot temperatures
- Material: Finest, high abrasion resistant stretch denim made of UHMWPE fibres (80% CO, 10% PAR, 2% EL), 13.5oz, 30% elasticity
- Protector pockets: Integrated at hips and knees (height adjustable) for maximum safety
- Protectors: Removable D3O knee protectors included
- Made in Portugal
- No Rivets: prevents scratching your motorcycle
- Delivered in exclusive canvas bag with t-shirt
- ROKKER leather label on waistband and back pocket
- High waist with narrow leg end
- Waist - 24-40
- Length - 30-34