The Rokkertech jacket is a shirt-style jacket that looks casual but packs a punch when it comes to on-the-bike protection. The wax-look finish gives it a classic look, but make no mistakes, the Rokkertech jacket is made using the latest state-of-the-art materials.
Using Rokker's signature single layer Rokkertech fabric, this jacket's outer layer consists of 14oz coated stretch denim interwoven with tougher than steel UHMWPE cores. It makes for a highly protective riding jacket without being bulky, Built-in armour pockets at the shoulders, elbows and back are ready for optional impact protectors.
The cuffs have zips for adjustment, with branded snap buttons to keep the cuffs in place. Slanted pockets on the front are complimented by two flap chest pockets. The sturdy main zip is overlaid with a flap to keep the wind out. Rokker branded snap buttons hold the flap in place, with the two bottom ones being rubberised to prevent any damage to your bike's paintwork. The inner zip pockets are ideal to store the small essentials.
- Highly abrasion resistant motorcycle jacket
- Available in two colours: Black or Olive
- Finest 14oz coating denim with high abrasion resistant UHMWPE fibres
- Protector pockets at the back, elbows and shoulders for maximum safety
- Side pockets, chest pockets closable with buttons
- Inside pockets with zipper
- Regular fit
- Bottom buttons rubberised to prevent any damage to your bike
- Outer fabric: 38% Lyocell / 35% Polyethylene / 18% Cotton / 7% Elastomultiester / 2% Elastane
- Inside fabric: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Regular fit
- XS - 6XL