The Rokker Cafe Racer leather jacket is an exceptional leather motorcycle jacket. The outer layer is made from 1.2mm thick tanned cowhide making the Cafe Racer a substantial jacket that will provide excellent abrasion resistance in the event of a crash.
The jacket comes with industry leading D3O shoulder, elbow and back armour (included). A sturdy main zipper keeps the jacket firmly shut, the cuffs open up with a zipper and there's a snap button tab at the collar. There are three zipped pockets on the front of the jacket and on the inside, you'll find a luxurious 100% cotton lining with two inner pockets. Perhaps the most distinctive feature of this jacket are the suede panels running down the outside of the arms, setting the Cafe Racer apart from other motorcycle jackets out there. An absolutely stunning jacket!
- Leather jacket with brand collar
- Outside material: 100% vegetal tanned cowhide (1.1 - 1.2mm) with natural suede leather panels on the sleeve and side
- Body lining: 97% CO / 3% Lycra
- Sleeve lining: 100% Viscose
- 2-way front zipper with snap button at the collar
- Three front pockets with zipper, 1 inside pocket, sleeve opening with zipper
- Removable D3O protectors included
- Made in Portugal
- Regular Fit
- XS - 5XL