When you wear the men's Trialmaster Pro in mahogany, you’re wearing so much more than just history. This iconic jacket steps it up a gear to stay ahead of the pack with 10 oz. mahogany waxed cotton, D30 CE Level 1 certified armour and a seam-sealed waterproof membrane that protects whatever the weather.
- 100% Cotton, 10oz
- Waterproof membrane: 55% Polyester, 45% Polyurethane
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
- Quilted lining with 60gr padding on sleeves
- Corduroy on neck collar & cuffs
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Detachable quilted lining with 150gr padding in the body
- CE-approved D30 L1 removable armour at shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for D30 Viper back protector (Stealth or Pro)
- Zone 1 reinforced with high tenacity Cordura 500 canvas under shell fabric
- Four patch pockets closed by waterproof flap and snap buttons
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Metal breathers under arms
- Adjusting neck strap
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Last two central snaps in rubber
- Buckle cover with embroidered logo
- Do Not Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Use Biological Cleaning products. Re-wax regularly to keep the garment waterproof.
- Designed for a relaxed fit, those wishing for a slim fit, please take the next size down.