Crafted from heritage, hand-waxed leather with Belstaff’s exclusive artisanal finishing, the men’s Trialmaster Pro, in antique black, has removable, CE-compliant D3O T5 EVO X range elbow and shoulder protection, which sits underneath reinforcement patches that add an extra layer of security. The adjustable neck strap, under-arm metal vents for thermal regulation, and four-pocket design, with its distinctive slant, ensure functional purpose throughout.
Additional detailing includes a buckle cover with embroidered Belstaff logo, and corduroy lining on the mandarin collar and cuffs.
Designed for a relaxed fit.
- Bovine Leather, thickness 1-1.1 mm
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Result of different artisnal processes
- CE-compliant D30 T5 EVO X range elbow and shoulder protection
- Four patch pockets closed by storm flap and snap buttons
- Inside facing jet pocket closed by coil zipper
- Pocket for back protector
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Metal breathers under arms
- Adjusting neck strap
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Embroidered logo on left sleeve
- Buckle-cover with embroidered logo
- Can accommodate Lambfell vest
- Pure Motorcycle iconic style, offered in the real heritage hand-waxed leather, Belstaff exclusive historical treatment, named "Replica".