Designed specifically for high-mileage riders, the Belstaff Tourmaster Pro uses a new lightweight but protective fabric created by Belstaff and British Millerain, as well as modern technical and comfort features. Complete with armour and waterproof membrane, the Belstaff Tourmaster Pro is the perfect motorbike jacket for touring, year-round commuting and nailing that heritage look on a classic bike, but features like zipped venting, and waist adjustment tucked around the sides, set this jacket apart from other wax cotton jackets. A subtle, vintage look with none of the drawbacks of old school equipment, the Tourmaster will look after you, mile after mile.
- British Millerain TekWax Cotton
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Flat velvet on neck collar and cuffs for added comfort
- Detachable quilted lining with 120gr padding
- CE Level A approved
- CE certified D3O elbow and shoulder armour
- Pocket for back protection
- Two patch pockets closed by storm flap and snap buttons
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Reflective accents
- Mesh zipped vents (waterproof zips)
- Metal breathers under arm for ventilation
- Side adjustable waist
- Adjustable collar closure
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Last two snaps in rubber
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device