Made with Gore-Tex Pro tri-layer laminate, this jacket is sure to provide protection from the elements. But that's not all it protects against – Superfabric and removable D3O armour in all the right places means you get peace of mind whether you're going long or short. Inside, an antibacterial mesh lining keeps you fresh, even on adventures that last for months.
- AA CE certificated with 5 Year Warranty
- Vertical chest vents with fully waterproof TIZIP closure
- Removable storm collar and neoprene comfort neck detail
- Centre front features YKK zip, rain gutter and easy fasten snaps
- Two expansion pleat chest pockets
- Sleeve snap fit adjustment, Velcro waist and side zip gusset for hip adjustment for fine-tuned fit
- Vertical back and triceps exit vents with waterproof zip and flap
- Large waterproof tail pocket with zip and flap closure
- Shaped tail hem to cover lower back
- Camelback hydration pocket within back lining (recommend Kriega Hydrapak 2 or 3 litre), water tube fastener on chest
- Two YKK zipped interior pockets and Velcro fastened interior patch pocket provide plenty of storage
- Fully adjustable and removable kidney belt for support
- Elastic mounted zip to attach to trousers
- CB hidden zipped security pocket
Details and Care:
- Gore-Tex Pro, tri layer laminate fabric
- Superfabric at shoulder, elbows and knees
- Antibacterial mesh lining
- D3O Xergo Level 2 Armour in shoulder and elbow
- D3O Level 2 viper back protector
- D3O Level 1 vented chest protectors
- Belstaff and LWU reflective 3M branding
- Medical ID pocket on sleeve
Size & Fit:
True to size.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device