Part Number: #2880905-01
This 1920 Solo Saddle is an innovative, modern version of the classic original Indian Scout seats of yesteryear. This seat is mounted on a strong forged aluminum base that provides the rider with a firm, stable, and comfortable perch. The seat is topped with comfortable foam and covered by genuine leather or all-weather vinyl for a great look and feel.
- One 1920 Solo Saddle Seat
- Innovative modern version of classic solo rider seat of yesteryear
- Infuses bike with distinctive custom style
- Provides a strong, supportive riding perch
- Seat is mounted on strong forged aluminum base that installs easily
- Unique seat pan is covered with interior foam padding and an water-resistant vinyl or genuine leather cover
- Includes mount, frame cover, fender mount cover, seat, mounting base hardware, and installation instructions
- Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase
|Material||Genuine Leather Cover, foam cushion & forged aluminum base, Leather is a natural product and may vary in color.|
|Ease Of Installation||Medium|
|Required Sold Separately||Scout® Bobber requires 1920 Solo Saddle Seat Close-Off (2882718), sold separately to cover subframe and battery.|
|Installation Recommendation||Base bolts Direct to frame, all mounting hardware included|
|Care And Cleaning||Please see your Indian Motorcycle Rider's Manual for specific cleaning and maintenance instructions.|
Indian Motorcycle makes no claims that this cover will protect your motorcycle in the event of a severe weather event.