What appears to be the FTR® fuel tank is actually the bike’s air box; the fuel tank sits below the seat. The air box has removable side panels, which means you can customize your bike with alternative panels, done up in various paint and decal schemes.
ColorRed with GraphicsOther SpecificationsPainted To Order - Contact DealerEase Of InstallationEasyDoes Not Work WithCarbon Fiber Tank CoverCare And Cleaning
- One pair of air box covers, left- and right-hand sides
- Give your FTR® a bold and colorful custom look in minutes
- These covers customize the look of your air box, which looks like a traditional fuel tank on the FTR®
- Covers feature Indian Red base with black graphic overlay with Indian branding
- Easy to install as direct replacements for standard covers
- Comes with installation hardware and installation instructions
Please see your Indian Motorcycle Rider's Manual for specific cleaning and maintenance instructions.