Crafted from heritage, hand-waxed leather with Belstaff's exclusive artisanal finishing, the Turner, in antique black, is a Pure Motorcycle icon.
As well as looking the part, the Turner comes with CE-compliant D30 T5 EVO X range protectors on the shoulders and elbows, and a thought-through design that means the jacket can accommodate the Lambfell gilet or Coventry modular blouson.
A classic four-pocket style, with press-stud closures and signature tilted map pocket, the Turner also features adjustable straps at the collar and waist for a comfortable, custom fit.
Finally, the corduroy lining on the collar and cuffs adds a touch of luxurious comfort where it's needed most.
- 100% Bovine Leather, 1-1.1mm thick
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
- Corduroy on neck, collar and cuffs
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Result of different artisnal processes
- CE-compliant D30 T5 EVO X range elbow and shoulder protection
- Pocket for back protector
- Chest patch pockets, closed by flap and snap buttons
- Lower jet pockets, closed by flap and snap buttons
- Pure motorcycle iconic style, now offered in the real heritage hand-waxed leather, Belstaff exclusive historical treatment, named "Replica".
- Quilted reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Adjusting strap at neck and waist
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Embroidered logo on left sleeve
- Can accommodate Lambfell vest and Coventry warmer blouson.
- Do Not Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Dry Clean.
- This garment fits true to size, fitted through the body.
- Al seleccionar una opción se actualiza toda la página.
- Presiona la tecla de espacio y luego las teclas de flecha para seleccionar una opción.
- Utiliza las flechas izquierda/derecha para navegar por la presentación o deslízate hacia la izquierda/derecha si usas un dispositivo móvil