A distinctive, slightly shorter four-pocket design, the Crosby motorcycle jacket, in black, is crafted from a technical waxed cotton, with a seam-sealed waterproof membrane. Removable, CE-compliant D30 T5 EVO X range elbow and shoulder protection with reinforcement patches at the shoulder offer security and thought-through design means the Crosby is built to accommodate the Lambfell gilet or Coventry modular blouson. Meanwhile, the easy-access, four-pocket design, adjustable waist and collar, and under-arm metal vents for thermal regulation carry practical detailing throughout the style. Finally, the corduroy lining on the mandarin collar and cuffs adds a touch of luxurious comfort where it's needed most.
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Waterproof membrane: 55% Polyester, 45% Polyurethane
- Body lining: 100% Cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% Polyamide
- Cotton check lining on body
- Corduroy on neck, collar and cuggs
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Protectors meet the requirements of the European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EX 1621-1:2012
- Upper patch pockets, closed by flaps and snap buttons
- Lower jet pockets, closed by flaps and snap buttons
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Pocket for back protector
- Metal breathers under arm
- Shoulder reinforcements
- Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps
- Last two central snaps in rubber
- Adjusting straps at neck and waist
- Can accommodate Lambfell vest and Coventry modular blouson
- Do Not Wash. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Dry away from heat sources. Do Not use biological cleaning products. Rewax regularly to keep the garment waterproof.
- Designed for a slim fit, size up for layering.